miércoles, 18 de enero de 2017

FANTASY TIGHTS


Hello my beauties!


shirt ZARA
denim skirt HANDMADE(bredom makes me do it)
boots ZARA
cap VINTAGE
tights CALZEDONIA

Im not this kind of girl who wear printed or coloured tights, and I had to admit
where a big mistake.
Beyond of the plumeti, black and skin colour I discovered a big dimension
on tights and socks universe.






They are so fashionable, and is so fun mix them 
with all the looks and outfits in your wardrove.
So many game, and I really like mix the laced flower with denim, the dots, net,
colours or this ones who looks as if you wear sexy lingerie, even some kind of cats socks!

Love them so much, so don´t close your mind to tights, even socks are fun, to mix with 
all your cropped jeans, or with your sandals, socks and sandals always where one of my faves combos.
And extra fun on this big roll play named fashion, don´t miss it! 

XOXO
Anie

For more fun follow me on 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario