domingo, 15 de enero de 2017

LE VOGAGE DANS LE LUNE






Im not considerer miself as some kind of culturer girl or that stuff, 
but I have a lot of curiosity, and since I where a kid, my curiosity guides me 
to discover wonderful things.
One of them is Georges Méliès, the cinema artist from France.



He where who invent, the fatastic and scyfy cinema, indeed, so I will not 
explain his life and miracles there, cause you could google it, read it in wikipedia or read "The invention from Hugo Cabret" from brian Sleznick, what also has a film with same name, and is so beautiful.





Since always I where atracted by all the fantastic, mistery and strange things, and more if them are
something to do with space or Mars, maybe for this when I grow I fell in love with a man from Mars, another from earth and other from Mercury.






Méliès has an a very extended filmography, all in fantasy and 
so, so beautiful, enchanted forrest, fayries, dwarfs, mermaids, evils and 
prettiest starts, all with a very theatrical special effets, all them by his invention and hand mades, 
so my favourite is:
"Le Vogage dans le lune" (1902)

Watch this peace of art from owr era if you can, you will find it very inspirational 
and pretty, and will be a song from your souls, indeed,
you got my word!

xoxo

Anie

If you want to joyn more of my martians advetures follow me on 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario