miércoles, 4 de enero de 2017

VINTAGE BLOUSE/DRESS





Blouse and Cape VINTAGE
Mary Janes PRIMARK
Bag PARFOIS
Sunglasses RAY BAN










I not considerer myself most culture girl in world, also art is one
of the prettiest things in world.
Probably, this is why I like a lot fashion, cause for me is some kind of art, and
as all the art, they beauty are in the eyes of who where watched.

So one of thoose extra days of passed xmas hollidays, I where, as often use to do, to MNAC
(Catalonian, national art museum), on the top of plaza España, in Montjuich.
After a lovely afternoon with the lovely man in world, in museum, I totally recomended, take a cofee in a museum cofee, just in fron of the door museum, on the top of the upstiars, with all Barcelona under your feets, just magic!

Nothing better for the time, than my vintage cape, is a little bigger, cause 
I loose a lot of weight since when I shooped, and the blouse, turned in to a dress, ( cause im so small size and I can wear long blouses as dress)  is a new brand from 
the stand of my friend Marina, on a Vintage special edition xmas market.

OH....I miss xmas already, work are back and you can follow 
my earth crazy histories in INSTAGRAM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario